This St. Patricks Day was a huge success for Porterhouse Brewing and Dingle Distillery. We here at BBB would like to say a huge thank you to everyone we worked with to bring the best of Irish craft beers and Spirits to the masses. Dingle Gin proved to be...read more
We are recruiting for a full time, salaried sales person or brand ambassador for an Irish Brewery / Distillery
If this tickles your fancy then read on. You can apply or find out more by emailing us; email@example.com
Who We Are
A growth stage drinks startup of 5 full time employees and 2 part time consultants. We are brand builders and marketers for ambitious drinks brands and we love what we do!
Boutique Bar Brands (BBB) is only 4 years old but already respected in the industry as one of the UK’s premier drinks agencies and alcohol consultancy firms. We have a lovely group of clients from around the world who rely on our passion for artisan drinks, our industry expertise and professionalism to help launch their products in the UK.
We are looking for a full time sales person/brand manager with a passion for craft beer and/or spirits to join our growing team based at our office in Clapham/Battersea (complete with its own bar).
We are looking for someone who is:
- Great with people and enjoys building relationships
- Positive, upbeat and tenacious
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast moving company
- Creative and innovative with ideas to help move the business forward
- Driven and highly self motivated
- Committed to professional development and a long term outlook
The perfect opportunity for someone looking to follow their passion into the beer/spirits/alcohol industry and who is looking to be part of a growing entrepreneurial business with a fun culture.
You will have plenty of opportunity to make your mark on the business, working closely with brand owners and gain key insights into both start-up and mature drinks brands.
The role is predominantly a sales role where you will be responsible for the development of the BBB business to independent accounts and small pub groups in a designated area within the M25 (and other markets where appropriate).
- Developing new sales leads and strategic partnerships for our brands
- Coming up with ideas for, and helping to run regular events and tastings to promote our brands
- Account handling – developing and maintaining relationships with customers, adding value to their business through quality service, product innovation, pricing and training
- Working to achieve agreed sales targets and distribution plans.
- Administration e.g. management of CRM systems and client databases
What we can offer you:
- Full Time salaried position with performance bonus
- exciting, close knit and dynamic team
- training and development in FMCG and alcohol industry including in depth beer and spirit training
- autonomous working environment
- Excellent exposure and career progression
- freedom (even encouraged!) to not be in the office in front of a screen 24/7
- free attendance at consumer and industry tasting events, festivals, trade shows and launches etc
- team tastings and social drinks
- plenty of free beer
We know that many of you will have spent much of the festive season entertaining customers or indeed family and friends, in what can be a frenetic season for all of us in the drinks and hospitality trade. Nevertheless. the team at Boutique Bar Brands hope you had a...read more
A New Year's list we can all get behind... Our latest brand, Freya birch spirit from Pure Wild Drinks was listed today as one of the top new boozy products by industry magazine The Drinks Business. Boutique Bar Brands were brought on board to act as the brand agents...read more
In a recent report produced by the Association of Licensed Multiple Retailers, in partnership with CGA, findings show that young people aged 19-24 are binge drinking less and are in fact, favouring to spend their money on eating out. With this generation rapidly...read more
So I had the challenge of trying to educate the rest of the BBB team on the subtleties and complexities of premium spirits. Most of the team have come from a solely beer background so it was an interesting prospect for myself to introduce them to the higher end of the...read more