Sea Arch is a crisp refreshing drink with all the deliciousness of gin but with none of the alcohol
Location: Torquay, Devon
The sand patterns on the bottle are from actual photos taken on the beach in Devon
Sea Arch is a crisp refreshing drink with all the deliciousness of gin but with none of the alcohol and it really is more beautiful without.
Made using traditional distillation techniques; its delicate balance of seaside botanicals gives an intense yet inviting depth of flavour.
Sea Arch takes it’s name from the dramatic rock formations whose cores have been eroded by the sea. These impressive natural monuments are made more breathtaking because what nature has taken away. Sea Arch has all the deliciousness of gin, but none of the alcohol and it really is more beautiful without.
Founders Geoff and Sarah have a background in hospitality, both spending many years working in top hotels in Europe and London.
Geoff as a pastry chef and Sarah Front of House. They owned a wine bar together in Torquay for four years. Like many of their customers they were becoming more health conscious, increasingly mindful of what they were eating and drinking, looking for for nonalcoholic alternatives, that didn’t compromise on taste or experience.
They were inspired by the sights, sounds and smells of the glorious stretch of the Devon coastline which is their home, and felt somehow they wanted to bottle it.
Coastal Juniper is a non-alcoholic distilled spirit made using natural botanical distillates; sea kelp, samphire, blood orange, cardamon and coriander. No artificial flavours, sugar free, sweetener free, zero calories, allergen free, vegan friendly.
Alcohol Free Trends
- Drinking rates among adults are at their lowest for 18 years and a quarter of 16-24 year olds drink no alcohol.
- 33% of consumers say that their alcohol consumption has decreased over the past 6 months
- Healthier lifestyles and a push-back against the booze-fuelled professional networking culture all play a part
- Annual total data in the year to Feb 2019 (CGA) shows volume sales of non-alcoholic spirits has risen by 407% and value sales by 418%
- Traditional fizzy drinks, with a high sugar content are going out of favour
- Consumers are increasingly looking for a sophisticated, lower sugar choice
Non-alcoholic distilled spirit
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.